Impac has returned to Correspondent Lending. Led by two seasoned executives with over 40 years of combined mortgage experience, Larry Maitlin and Michael Falce, the Correspondent Lending team provides banks, lenders and credit unions with an ideal business partner that is devoted to each client's success.
Due to today's challenging economic environment, many lenders are abandoning the correspondent lending market. Conversely, Impac sees opportunity to help clients grow their business by providing superior customer service while building trust and loyalty one relationship at a time.
The Correspondent Lending team:
- Purchases closed residential mortgages from approved strategic lenders, community and regional banks and credit unions throughout the United States.
- Functions as an exit-based investor for our business partners, providing a source of liquidity and a dependable outlet for a diverse set of mortgage loan products including:
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- FHA Government Loans
- VA Government Loans
- Provides bulk-bid pricing on both newly originated and seasoned portfolios.
- Enables clients to deliver one loan at a time on a flow basis. Every file gets pre-approved to insure no issues or funding delays.
- Facilitates the prompt review of every file to Fannie Mae, FHA, VA and Freddie Mac guidelines by our due diligence team. Clients can expect 48-hour response times.
Correspondent client resources are as follows:
Connect to Impac Correspondent
Impac Correspondent Lending seeks to establish strategic relationships with institutions that mirror its own strong company principles for responsible lending, prudent underwriting and fraud prevention.
Click to visit our Impac Correspondent division website.
For more information on how we can help your business grow, please contact either:
|Michael D. Falce
Vice President, Executive Director
Vice President, Correspondent Operations